Thursday, August 12, 2010

You need to know the truth about Lase Med INC. May - by shutdownlasemedinc on YouTube

"This is my first youtube video sorry for moving around so much. It is my desire to let the public know that Lase Med Inc. run by Antonella Carpenter is not a safe place to seek alternative cancer treatment. I believe in alternatives but Ms. Carpenters laser is actually advancing cancer from being treatable prior to seeing her to being untreatable or stage 4 or 5 in about 6 months. Due to the death of my friend Cyndi Babecka who went there for treatment in July of 2008 I've made it my mission to shut her down. Cyndi is a college educated mother of 6 and her husband is a nuclear engineer . Ms. Carpenter merely told them what they wanted to hear, that she could kill cancer 100% of the time without invasive surgery, chemo or radiation. In my opinion she is preying off of desperate cancer victims and is accelerating their disease while giving them false hope and feeding them lies about being cancer free."

by shutdownlasemedinc on YouTube

View this video on YouTube



No comments:

Post a Comment